Saturday, August 24, 2013

"I can't forget the two children!" ~ Hamass Gommaa.

After few days of Rabaa massacre on Wednesday 14 of August 2013,
Hamass Gomaa said:

When I was praying fajr, I remembered the two children who were killed beside me there!""

The day of the massacre at Rabaa:
We entered a tent, "Me, Hend, and the martyr- if ALLAH wants- Asmaa Sakr" to pray the Duhr prayer
We found two children sleeping there who their father was killed from earlier that day.
We prayed and left and then I came back to the same tent to pray the Asr prayer.
And while I was praying, they started to fire on us. I stood up to find the children both injured! One with a bullet in the head and the other in the abdomen!

The time I was trying to carry them to Rabaa Medical center, they fired a tear gas bomb, I couldn't open my eyes or even breathe; I was then suffocating till I went unconscious.

When I woke up, I found out that the two children passed away!

Anyways, they wouldn't bear to live alone after their father’s death; they went to him.

Nobody helped them, because there was no one there..
People were dead, injured, or inside the Masjid strangling from the gas!


I’m now trying to forget how they looked like, but I couldn’t help. ALLAH reminds me them all the time. All I’m thinking now is that this can be a message to not stop and bring their rights and everyone have died else.

No comments:

Post a Comment